Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a tech in the East Tennessee (Knoxville) area, to work on my 748. If anybody knows of any techs within a couple of hours of Knoxville, I am okay with that, too. Mountain Motorsports is a Ducati dealer, but they only work on bikes less than 5 years old, and they don't have anybody that they can recommend. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Maybe try Wheelers Performance in Robbinsville, NC. Always been helpful for Ducati.ms guys at the ECM meet up at Fontana Dam.

·
Sophomore Member
2,572 Posts
What are you needing done? I'm down in Chattanooga. I'm not a shop or anything. Just a guy that enjoys wrenching on motorcycles. Depending on the work, I might be able to help you out. Otherwise, you can always take it to Ducshop just north of Atlanta.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are you needing done? I'm down in Chattanooga. I'm not a shop or anything. Just a guy that enjoys wrenching on motorcycles. Depending on the work, I might be able to help you out. Otherwise, you can always take it to Ducshop just north of Atlanta.
Much appreciated! Actually, I just had it sent to Wheeler's, in N.C. I don't know exactly what is wrong with it.... It just won't start, unless it has been sitting for several hours, was stuttering, and dies. Plus, it won't idle, unless you massage the throttle.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe try Wheelers Performance in Robbinsville, NC. Always been helpful for Ducati.ms guys at the ECM meet up at Fontana Dam.
Thanks for the tip! It was delivered to Wheeler's, today. Hopefully it is in good hands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts