Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day friends,

No riding for me this weekend but am hoping to round up the gang for a ride on either Saturday or Sunday, July 25-26. Let me know the day you prefer, morning or afternoon, and location ACH vs Rock Store. Then we'll put something together for what the majority of those coming want to do.

Look forward to seeing my riding buddies!

Cheers,

Todd

·
Registered
101 Posts
I will ride, either or both days, either place is suitable. Saturday I need to be home by 4 pm.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
I'll be at Legoland on the 26th:) I'll drop a note in the suggestion box that they need to build a red Hypermotard.

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Group is coming together.... :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Rock Store Ride...Finally!

Group is coming together.... :)
Does this mean I finally get to meet you? Will Tamir be coming along? I have a rock to give back to him that he threw at me (with his rear tire) on ACH back on Memorial Day weekend! :D

And it will be my first time to the Rock Store or riding on any of the associated roads as well, so please be patient with me as I wll be putting... :cool: I am looking forward to Latigo cyn, as I read lovely things about this road.

I am looking forward to it! Woo Hoo!! I LOVE this sport, and all the bikes and peeps in it!!!!

PS. Anyone in the Pasadena area want to join me at the Huntington Gardens for music and picnic tonight?? Begins at 6:30...

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Baby we met at Wrightwood. I didn't know I was that forgetable....

Looks like Sunday at 8:00 for a Rock Store ride. We should shoot for the Topanga Canyon meeting spot at the corner of Mulholland.

I'll post more details when i get home tomorrow.

Ciao

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Baby we met at Wrightwood. I didn't know I was that forgetable....

Looks like Sunday at 8:00 for a Rock Store ride. We should shoot for the Topanga Canyon meeting spot at the corner of Mulholland.

I'll post more details when i get home tomorrow.

Ciao
U fogetable? uhh, whats ur name? I think I kinda a remember a skinny Fre*k with a "slow" bike, but I'm not sure, was that U?

Looks like I'm in for SUNDAY!! :D Aloha Alex

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Does this mean I finally get to meet you? Will Tamir be coming along? I have a rock to give back to him that he threw at me (with his rear tire) on ACH back on Memorial Day weekend! :D

And it will be my first time to the Rock Store or riding on any of the associated roads as well, so please be patient with me as I wll be putting... :cool: I am looking forward to Latigo cyn, as I read lovely things about this road.

I am looking forward to it! Woo Hoo!! I LOVE this sport, and all the bikes and peeps in it!!!!

PS. Anyone in the Pasadena area want to join me at the Huntington Gardens for music and picnic tonight?? Begins at 6:30...
Fast Rossa,

Even if this is your first time, I don't you'll be "putting," unless thats a new word for damaging Hyper "male" Egos!! :rolleyes: LOL Alex

PS: Tamir won't be comming because he's SCARED!!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Topanga. There's a runout parking area on the southwest corner of Mulholland and Topanga Canyon. If coming from the freeway and you're on Topanga Canyon, go past Mulholland and park on the right. You'll see plenty of red and carbon to know you're in the right place. We'll then ride Topanga, Old Topanga, Mulhholland, Stunt, La Tuna :eek: to the PCH. Then cruise up the coast for gas, then up Latigo to Kanan, then Mulholland to the Rock Store.

Then if anyone feels like some Decker Canyon action we can attack some of that on the way out.

See you all Sunday

Skinny freak aka Tedd aka Tool aka forgetable aka HYPRDUC

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There at 8 and depart at 8:15. My neighbor the unforgetable comic will be joining us on his ST-3 too.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump for a reminder!!!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Be there if you can, I here that a real FAST girl ;) is coming to see how the SoCal boys do at Mulholland, once she learns the roads you won't see her again! :eek: Aloha Alex

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's right.. I'll be there!;)

Be there if you can, I here that a real FAST girl ;) is coming to see how the SoCal boys do at Mulholland, once she learns the roads you won't see her again! :eek: Aloha Alex

1 - 20 of 26 Posts