Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spoke to a local dyno shop that I asked about tuning my '13 MTS. I told them I just purchased the Tuneboy tune+cruise and wanted it set up on the dyno. They asked me if the O2 sensors could be removed without causing error messages. I'm not really sure how custom maps are created using a dyno so if anyone could shed some light on the process, it would be appreciated.

Cheers

·
Registered
403 Posts
You should look at the *sticky* Tuneboy directory topic and go from there. Or ask Tuneboy directly. I don't have 02 sensor and don't get errors but I have the Akra exhaust that came with the factory map disabling it. Tuneboy supposedly does the same but you should research for yourself.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Initially, I wanted to buy the LC-2 Wideband sensors and do it all myself but they discontinued them. It makes me a bit nervous going to someone who doesn't have experience working on Ducati's.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd heard of Rob's before but wasn't sure if they were still in business. I'm very familiar with Gardiner and it's only an hour and a half from me. I'll give a call on Monday. Thanks

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just talked to Rob's. They don't work with Tuneboy any longer. He told me there are way too many issues with the software. According to him, it's extremely finicky when it comes to the computer you use to install it. Well, mine is en route from Australia so I guess I'll see what happens when it arrives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts