Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So today I had a dyno run scheduled. After waiting for two hours since a few mechanics had fallen ill, and they figured out how to remove the oil filter of a Panigale, it was my turn.

I was really more interested in the AF ratio, since my hyper is near stock, but I was surprised with the outcome.

Figures:
92 HP
118Nm(!!!!) torque

AF ratio between 12.8(really low down) and 13.8. Doesn't show on this run however since the rod kept coming out at WOT. I'm getting the runs e-mailed to me later today, maybe the AF graph is in there.

Mods:
Termi 2-1-2 with DP ecu and DP lid
Leovince cat delete
No flapper valve and motor
Adjusted fuel trim myself

I'm a bit sceptical about the torque output though, since I don't get any 3rd gear powerwheelies, the front does lift a bit at WOT, but not really wheelie. But the 118 is at 3500 revs, and that's really low down.

Would wonder what hotcams and different air filter would do for it :eek:

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Stock DS 1100 hypers put out on average 80HP, with your mods should about 10HP, so 90HP is in the ball park, I'm not sure how the Euro dynos read, but the TQ is in the 74-76 range on dynos here in the U.S.A. Aloha Alex

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
The Biggelaar dyno usually delivers very high numbers from what I have seen around the net...

118nm of tq - never.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Biggelaar dyno usually delivers very high numbers from what I have seen around the net...

118nm of tq - never.
My thoughts exactly. Never ever in a million years would a stock Hyper put out such torque figures, let alone not being able to powerwheelie in 3rd with that much torque. A 10~15% correction would be more truthful.

However as I said, figures weren't really important, most important thing for me is knowing how the AFR is and the power curve.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Even with my bigbore (1123cc) highly modded motor, my max TQ is 78TQ, with a HP of 106+. :D Aloha Alex

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess you got a bad batch of Hypers in the USA. They keep all the good stuff for us Euro's :rolleyes:

:D

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
My Hyper does 3rd gear wheelies with just a twist of the throttle, not 4th, so the TQ must be low.... :D Aloha Alex

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's the partial load result with correct AF ratio by the way. Looks ok if you'd ask me.

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
42 Posts
Motor:
"Grote beurt" 795