Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dyno tune in the next week or two. I been switching back and forth between 15t and 14t front sprockets ( using 15t for longer highway trips for lower rpm's). My question is should the dyno tune be done with the 14 or 15 .

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
You should do the dyno tuning with the gearing your going to run most of the time, for the most accurate fueling, will you feel the difference? probabley not
FYI: the "taller" gearing will show more HP on the dyno than lower gearing, when both runs are performed in the same gear. Aloha Alex

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Dyno tune in the next week or two. I been switching back and forth between 15t and 14t front sprockets ( using 15t for longer highway trips for lower rpm's). My question is should the dyno tune be done with the 14 or 15 .

As your tuner what he thinks and go with that.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've decided to stick with the 15t . After trying each one (again!!!) today on some serious curvy back roads. I like the longer pulls for each gear .And since the full exhaust,intake,and pcv mods it pulls hard enough for me to keep the larger front. I can also say I can switch front sproks in less than 15 minutes now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts