Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
08 duc hyper show up with 600 miles said he wanted a dyno sheet before putting on the DP termi full system. I also have a 600 mile multi I bought last week. The point here is this hyper stayed above 18 A/F tell 5500 rpm then it would come down to a normal reading. It was really goofy we kept checking the dyno thinking it was not picking up the A/F. But ended up making a full pull anyway and yeah Duc has this bike way to lean. I am going to order a 02 manipulator and then put mine on the dyno check, then install 02 manipulator and set it. My bike seems ok to me but after seeing his bike Wow. And I am trying to break mine in easy....................what a crock running at 18 A/F I guess we had better be easy on these bikes................I do have the pollution box of wonder if the intake ports being blocked off help to richen at all.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I could not help myself.

Yesturday I got to checking and the charcoal filter is just for burning unburnt gases through are intakes. I put my 08 multi on dyno with 640 miles on odo just did 3 pulls to see. And yep about 5500 rpms go from 18 A/F and start dropping down to the 13 A/F mark. That 02 sensors must not start working tell 5500 that is when you see fuel being added. I need the 02 manipulator to give some fuel before the 5500 mark. The weird part is the bike don't run hot and runs good. But 18 A/f can't be any good on this motor.

·
North Carolina, USA
3,320 Posts
Yep, the fatduc will make a world of difference. You think your multi runs good now, wait until you put on the 02 manipulator. Night and day.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered one today.

The bad part is I had one for my GT 2 days before buying the DP setup. I sold it. The GT needed the manipulator in a bad way. Heck so for my multi starts and runs good. I am going to put the bike back on the dyno when the manipulator shows up and set the trim with a A/F meter in the pipe. Just want to give some fuel tell the 02 sensers take over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts