Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starts at 9am, MCRA local track race club is selling food. Come on by I will be helpling run the dyno. Pontoon beach IL. Take care. I think Jerry is charing $35 for a pull.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Rob couldnt dyno was missing his two front teeth, carlos didnt dyno, and I didnt bc i dyno tuned mine a few weeks ago. Fred did show up a lil later after us and he put on a stripe tease:crazy: Then Hungarian Rob showed up on his Hyper. Then some chick was there wearing a Duc tank top wow what a butt :yeah: Wasnt bad just hung out and shot the breeze, it was more or less a ducati show since we were really the only ones there at the time. It got hot quick so we left and now Im headed to work.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yeah, that chick was damn good eye candy!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hungarian Rob

Dynoed his bike I guess after you guys left. Seeing a Duc guy was helping on the dyno:eek:..............................Hungarian Rob got the whole package for $35. I hooked him up with A/F, TQ#er's, and HP#er's. Got to help a brother out. He wants to put on a full DP system, now he has the full before and after #er's.

·
Registered
189 Posts
so what numbers did your hog molly and the busa get to?

I just looked in the old posts...the busa was pushing 245....i was thinking it was more than like 26something.... guess i wouldnt have won. and figure yours to push 135.

·
Registered
307 Posts
No luck

Carlos,Thanks for riding back with me. I really appreciate it. I had no luck finding a rear sprocket locally. So, once again my bike is down. :( If i can find one at halls or in columbia ill drive out and pick one up.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Rob, no problem. Too bad you couldn't get the sprocket today. But you'll get it next week for sure.

·
Registered
247 Posts
well it sounds like you guys had a nice day and a lil something nice to look at as well :D rob, sucks about your sprocket. sucks even more you couldn't find one in town today. i would have thought donelson's would have one for sure. oh well. i found out on my way home from work friday that my clutch slave cylinder had dirt or grim in the piston bore. it make this really nice screeching noise as it operates. i made it home no problems but was nervous the whole way. so tomorrow morning is my first chance to tackle the problem. while im at it with the clutch, i'll be flushing the fluid from the front and rear brake as well.

ride safe tomorrow guys - drew :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts