Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all!

First post on the forum...I'm also a first-time Ducati owner...Just bought a new 2019 1260s Tourer a month ago, and have just been reading up on all the mods peeps are doing. I read about these throttle spacers here, and being a little disappointed with the slop myself, ! decided to pick some up. Probably the best forty bucks I've ever spent! They were super easy to install, and the results are as promised! I'm so much happier with zero slop in the throttle, and it's so responsive now. Anyway, thanks for all the good info. I'll keep reading, and maybe chime in here and there.

BTW- so far, I am loving this bike! Just about to turn 1k miles, and every one of them so far has made me smile.
Cheers, and happy trails!

·
Registered
252 Posts
40 bucks for 50 cents worth of plastic... that's some hardcore capitalism right there, :cool: great idea well executed. I'm debating if I'm too cheap and now that I see how simple it is I can just superglue shims to the nubs on the grip - OR if I'm too lazy and will just buy the kit. Cheap vs. lazy... the perennial problem...
no, you are right and I totally agree!

thats not capitalism, thats decadence

·
Premium Member
3,379 Posts
But that's still the 1260. We're waiting for the 1200 DVT part.
The throttle assembly is not changed... it works from something like 2013 on...

·
Premium Member
3,379 Posts
A
Not available for 2017 Enduro; I checked with the supplier.
that's weird... that throttle assembly is common across a bunch of their models and the widget works in the 1260 enduros...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts