Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
It's ride-by-wire. Assuming there's nothing wrong with the throttle plates, you could have a bad throttle sensor which others have had replaced under warranty. Have you tried sport mode? It has sharper throttle response.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's ride-by-wire. Assuming there's nothing wrong with the throttle plates, you could have a bad throttle sensor which others have had replaced under warranty. Have you tried sport mode? It has sharper throttle response.
I used most of sport mode, it have some free play

·
Registered
43 Posts
My bike recently went in and without me knowing they said they replaced the throttle under a recall or update, something like that. Maybe yours needs doing as well?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My bike recently went in and without me knowing they said they replaced the throttle under a recall or update, something like that. Maybe yours needs doing as well?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I checked Ducati Website on the link here it doesn't have recall on it Ducati

MULTISTRADA 1200 S TOURING RED 2016 CAL DMH
VIN: ZDM12BWW0 | No active recall campaigns for this bike

·
Registered
402 Posts

No recall, just plenty of failed throttle assemblies. If something is really wrong with it, you need to go complain to your dealer.

·
Registered
468 Posts

TSBs and similar recall-like actions don't get tracked as formal recalls on that site. That's only campaigns that are being managed/monitored by the NHTSA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts