Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there are now 3 years worth of DVT's out there... are there enough of them that we could interest someone in making a stiffer dual rate spring for the rear suspension? (or better yet... does someone know of anyone making one already?)

We tried this a while back but I don't think there were enough folks interested to make it happen (one company was willing to make a fixed rate spring, but I didn't want to lose the comfort of the dual rate).

Attachments

Reactions: Sauron

·
Registered
140 Posts
I want one. Of course, I wanted one when that last thread for the 10-14 was out.

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It's my understanding that this company does 2015 and on springs now.
Ducati 2016 Multistrada 1200 Enduro - Pro Pilot Suspension
Wow their website is beyond terrible. I settled on filling out a component form to see if they did sachs stuff (isn't on their site anywhere in the thousand brand names spammed everywhere). I clicked on the 'component form' button and it popped up the 'component forms' pane where it says 'Visit our Component Forms page'... lol... no link of course.

So I just used the email form for queries... maybe that'll work.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I've heard good things about ProPilot though. You might give them a call after the holiday. Their explanation for why it's difficult to get a replacement spring for our bikes makes sense.

·
Premium Member
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've heard good things about ProPilot though. You might give them a call after the holiday. Their explanation for why it's difficult to get a replacement spring for our bikes makes sense.
I guess I'd always figured it was because there wasn't a huge market (not that many of them out there) and dual rate springs are probably a pita to fab.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts