Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a slightly rashed side panel and tank cover for my DVT. Is it worth trying to sell them? What would be the value?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am thinking the tank cover should be worth about $200, side panel maybe $50 and the case cover....free to whoever buys one of the other two!

Tank cover especially would be great for someone looking to take their multi to the track. Or for a new paint job. Rash is not bad on either

·
Registered
348 Posts
I am thinking the tank cover should be worth about $200, side panel maybe $50 and the case cover....free to whoever buys one of the other two!

Tank cover especially would be great for someone looking to take their multi to the track. Or for a new paint job. Rash is not bad on either
I'd check prices on the OEM bodywork then make a decision on pricing. Wouldn't surprise me if you could get $300+ for the tank cover and maybe $100 for the side panel. These panels would be great for anyone who plans to regularly ride their Multistrada off-road. I can't imagine taking a Multi to the track more than once before deciding to buy a cheap, used GSX-R... :D

·
North Carolina, USA
3,293 Posts
Looks like a job for ColorRite to me. $60 bucks and a bit of elbow grease, and you're good as new...

·
North Carolina, USA
3,293 Posts
Already replaced. I think it is a bit deep for colorite

You might be right. Of course, it depends on if you are wanting 'good' vs. 'good enough'. :wink2:

I have had some good results with ColorRite and a bit of work, even for some gravel rash.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts