Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
That's awesome!! I've been on thunderbolt last season... it's an amazing track!

Penguin is an excellent racing school! There will be giveaways... AND Larry Pegram will be there! It's an event not to be missed.

Will you be trailering down? or riding? and from where?

~k

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it's nice enough (weather wise), I'll be camping over Sunday night:)

Otherwise, I drive in (bike is trailered) that morning. I'm an hour NW of Philly, takes me about 1.5-2 hrs to the paddock.

Look for the #35........;)

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, I'm going as well. Super excited. It's going to be my very first track day. Nervous but excited at the same time. Gonna rent a van and load up our bikes and stay Sunday night. It'll be cool to meet some forum members. PM contact info if you're down.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Chris: Great shot!!! and a great bike!
Will look for you if I make it...
I'll be riding a yellow SC

Agent L: you're definitely gonna have an awsome day!!!

~k

·
Registered
300 Posts
Is anyone riding down just to whatch? I will be if the weather is good, it would be nice to go with some of you guys who live in the NJ,NY,and PA area :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
I would consider going if there are going to be enough people interested in meeting up. I am only about 40 minutes from NJMP.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't be hatin!!!! I pick up mad bass in the paddock as the TDuc pimp:cool:

Hoping you all can come hang-the more the merrier-ride there, drive there, do the trackday, fly in...whatever.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
sounds like fun, but we'll be heading to gratttan for the national.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Just checked the calendar.... July 13th = Monday ughhhh!

Why frigging Monday... anyway, I have work so its a no go for me.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Just checked the calendar.... July 13th = Monday ughhhh!

Why frigging Monday... anyway, I have work so its a no go for me.
Do you need someone to write a note for you? DR.D might be able to help you out...

This is going to be an awesome trackday! Just the head to head Ferrari vs Ducati showdown race is worth the trip. Plus the Penguin school is hosting it, they put together a great program and you can rent gear or even a bike if you cringe at the thought of your blinged out SC on the track (?). If that doesn't do it for you, I heard the Red Bull girls will be there too...

·
Registered
54 Posts
I wish it was closer

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The gates open at NJMP at 7am.

Register once you get parked and settled from the drive.

Then unload, setup, and take bike (gear possibly too) to tech. inspection and sticker on bike.

Drink water
Drink water
Drink water

Now;)

I'm camping out tonight in the paddock. Look for the white Dodge Sprinter tomorrow next to the garages.

Can't wait to meet/and-or ride with some of you guys!

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
john owens took pictures, they wont be up for awhile. larry pegram was supposed to be there.
Owens sometimes takes a couple weeks to put up the photos on his site which is owensracingphotos.com
I don't know where Larry Pegram was, but the Ferrari show fell through about a week ago.
Which bike where you riding? I saw one black biposto and one yellow and who could miss the Thunderduc?!
A little crowded but a helluva day.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts