Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I generally try to live by the idea that I was blessed with 2 eyes, 2 ears and 1 mouth and that they should be used in that very same ratio.

Unfortunately for me, that means I can't post a reply to any Classified Ad until I have posted at least 25 times.

Hence me waffling on and posting so much over the last couple of days.

Ducremus,

Interested in your Traxxion Forks and Penske shock posted in the Classifieds.

I have sent PM, love to hear back from you if you're still keen to quit them

Ollie.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Actually, you need 26 posts. I thought I could post but read the sticky carefully and it stated that in order to post in the classifieds you need more than 25 posts. Thanks for the opportunity to post something accurate and make my 26th post.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Ollie -

Have you heard back from him? I looked for the listing you discussed but did not see it right away. Otherwise I can figure out a way to contact him for you.

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
I have a request...that we don't start new threads that have as their title the name of a member. My heart sank because I expected to click it and (as sometimes happens on motorcycle boards) get a story from a friend of his reporting that he had crashed and was injured or something.

Maybe the title should be something like "Paging ducremus".

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ollie -

Have you heard back from him? I looked for the listing you discussed but did not see it right away. Otherwise I can figure out a way to contact him for you.
Heard back thanks....has someone interested in the whole bike I think.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I have a request...that we don't start new threads that have as their title the name of a member. My heart sank because I expected to click it and (as sometimes happens on motorcycle boards) get a story from a friend of his reporting that he had crashed and was injured or something.

Maybe the title should be something like "Paging ducremus".
I agree.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts