Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
12,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday we rolled over to the coast to enjoy some comfortable weather and there were a ton of Ducatis out! The town of Pt. Reyes had the highest concentration of them but there were many on the road and it was nice to see.

·
Administrator
12,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Home of vortex tuning
1,648 Posts
Sounds like the Sunday morning ride is still kickin' , , , I've been jonesing for a dose of the big Pacific.

·
Administrator
12,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
did u ride skaggs springs?
Duk-a-tak is right about the temps! We high-tailed it straight to the coast and stayed there until 7pm before deciding to head towards home. The weather was perfect all the way home with the exception of Vacaville, 94 friggn' degrees at 8pm! YUK. Turns out it was an odd little pocket of hell, just a few miles towards Dixon it went back to the low 80s.

·
Home of vortex tuning
1,648 Posts
They turned up the heat for me, I'm used to closing bars without a jacket for the ride home when in Az. Sorry, I'll tell the mayor to "cool it"

·
Registered
608 Posts
Duk-a-tak is right about the temps! We high-tailed it straight to the coast and stayed there until 7pm before deciding to head towards home. The weather was perfect all the way home with the exception of Vacaville, 94 friggn' degrees at 8pm! YUK. Turns out it was an odd little pocket of hell, just a few miles towards Dixon it went back to the low 80s.
Scott,
Our house is rather close, but not obnoxiuosly, to the freeway (frontage road) in Dixon. hmm I think I heard the Twin cackling past at that hour of the late evening.
Family was at Pescadero (close to La Honda) this wkend, did see a lot of cycles, but very few ducs. But different story for next weekend at La Honda...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts