Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Ducati XDS in 2016, and with the exception of the mirrors and Termi exhaust, everything was stock. This spring I added a few more tweaks. First, got rid of the nasty rear bumper. A Rizoma license plate holder and New Rage rear turn signals did the trick. I also added a Shift-Tech fuel cap. No worries about pulling out the key again. Lastly added Hepco-Becker side-bag setup. I plan on keeping the frame and bags on only for long rides, otherwise I will remove the entire set up. Have a great summer of riding everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
I love those bags! I looked them up on Hepco & Becker's website and they are very reasonably priced. They will address the one glaring issue about the XDiavel, a complete lack of cargo capacity. I hate using tank bags, and those Hepco & Becker Royster bags with the C-Bow mounting look like a great alternative. I will have to get a set of those. Nice XDS you have there, too! Don't you love those Termis? I know I love mine. I run mine with the dB killers in, because they are insanely loud with them out. :grin2: They still sound great! By the way, what kind of mirrors are those?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts