Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a couple of posts mid last year pointing out the benefits of a manul put together by a guy from perhaps Florida and regarded as the workshop bible and to be used in conjunction with the factory manual.
When I went looking for the manual on the website I could see what I was after for maybe $40. Due to memory loss I can't find either the previous posts or the website that had the manual.
Can anyone help please?

·
Registered
2001 S4, 2000 750ie Sport
473 Posts
Are you thinking of the LT Snyder books?
Ashleyf on this site knows where to get them from but they were more than $40.
Send him a PM.
20210407_103832.jpg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you thinking of the LT Snyder books?
Ashleyf on this site knows where to get them from but they were more than $40.
Send him a PM.
View attachment 1005419
Yes, it is actually $40 on their website. My issue is it's $90USD to post to Australia. (about 10% of a return air fare to pick it up in person)

·
Registered
2001 S4, 2000 750ie Sport
473 Posts
Yes, it is actually $40 on their website. My issue is it's $90USD to post to Australia. (about 10% of a return air fare to pick it up in person)
40 US, not dollarydoos.
The postage is why I jumped at the chance to get in a group buy when it happened.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you go ahead and buy one, let me know please mate, and I'll grab one too - we can at least split the freight...who knows, might even be someone else here looking for the book that wants to chip in - are you a member of DOCNSW ? I'm sure someone there would want a copy or two.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts