Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this jacket from original owner via the forums last season, but have not worn it since purchase. The jacket is in excellent condition. I'm selling it because it fits a bit looser than I'm used to. I've had 3 other Dainese jackets in a 54 and they all fit a bit snugger than this one does. It feels Ok in the shoulders and arms, just a bit baggier than I prefer in the midsection. I think it's more of a "casual" cut and I didn't realize that when I purchased it. For reference, I'm 5'11", 185 lbs - avg build. I could probably wear this just fine if I were looking for a more casual fit, but I like my leathers to be snug. I believe this would fit someone looking for a more casual jacket in a 54, or a bit "rounder" in a 54 or 56.

Other than that the jacket looks great and is typical Dainese quality. Looking for $250 via paypal, which includes shipping to anywhere CONUS. Not looking for an international sale at this time.

I have a bit of feedback on the ducati(monster) forums and also have %100 positive ebay feedback using this ID as well. PM me with any questions or offers, and thanks for looking.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.

I've had a few questions on this regarding the level of protection so I'd like to clarify.

This is a true riding jacket, made by Dainese for Ducati complete with CE rated elbow and shoulder armor, and a pocket for an optional back protector(not included in this sale).

It's definitely not a fashion jacket. My comments about fit in the op were to clarify that it's more of a "street"/casual cut, rather than a super snug racing cut(such as Dainese super speed or avro).

It's this exact jacket :

http://store.proitalia.com/ducati-dainese-twin-jacket

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions and thanks for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts