Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently my 2010 Streetfighter was written off by an idiot in a car. I managed to recover what wasn't broken on the bike before it went to the big scrap heap in the sky. One of this bits I recovered was my termi slip ons that had been tweaked (fueling) by the dealer for that bike. As a stroke of luck I managed to replace my scapped fighter with a 2011 S model. I have now installed the slip ons and the ECU.

The DTC has now vanished from my menu system. (Im guessing this is because ive swapped the ECU which would make sense). However is there a way of unlocking it on the slip on ECU? or can I use my original ECU and ask the dealer to try and tweak it again to the exhaust? or and finally do I have to sell my slip ons and buy S model specific ones? Im just stuck any help would be appreciated:confused:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes...you must sell them...to me

Sent from my iPad using MO Free
Ha ha nice try but there must be a way round it or im doing something wrong

·
Registered
81 Posts
Reflash the original S ecu that came with the bike. Add a power commander 5 followed by a dyno tune. DTC will remain intact.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Temporary greeter
23,076 Posts
Reflash the original S ecu that came with the bike. Add a power commander 5 followed by a dyno tune. DTC will remain intact.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Why would someone pay to reflash a stock ECU then put a pc on it? :think:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You need an ECU from a S bike. Slip ons are the same.
So if I replace the ECU that came with the slip ons for my original ECU that came with the S everything will work fine? i.e. the DTC and the slip ons?

·
Temporary greeter
23,076 Posts
So if I replace the ECU that came with the slip ons for my original ECU that came with the S everything will work fine? i.e. the DTC and the slip ons?
DTC will work. Slip ons will "work", but not run as good as they can with some sort of tuning solution.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DTC will work. Slip ons will "work", but not run as good as they can with some sort of tuning solution.
Like a power commander or my dealer tweaking the fueling?

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
There is a shop in the UK that will reflash ECUs. Get on one of the UK forums and ask.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts