1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I like it! Beautiful job.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Nice job, but is Red Bull paying you to advertise for them? They would be very pleased with these efforts on their behalf.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice job, but is Red Bull paying you to advertise for them? They would be very pleased with these efforts on their behalf.
From what I understand, Red Bull doesn't like their logo even being used, lol.

It's not my bike nor am I the painter so this is all information I got from a third/fourth party...

I was just hoping for a free case of red bull, but haven't got anything yet :abduct:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow!

PainterDude does some great work, quite an artist with a spray gun. The Martini, Gulf and reverse Fila bikes are amazing in detail and execution.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm actually not a fan, it looks too much like a can of redbull haha

That was the Idea...... I wanted to go as far as printing the Sposors Like the Ingrediants on the can, straight fonts in order no Logos, but I was OVERRULED, by the people with the money.... So I settled...

Love or Hate RdeBull, You must admit that those colors Look Fabulous on that Bike....

·
Registered
99 Posts
beatiful bike...like the TR script beside the 1098...sort of like a limited edition bike...please let me know if your ever taking a trip to the east coast....namely Canada...and more specific toronto....eh what the hell if you come here I'll let you stay at my house all expenses paid, all I want is my 749 painted the Martini Colours!!!!! :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
uh-oh... i sense a new project on the horizon for Yellowducking! beautiful job, PainterDude and "Decal guy"!

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
That's got to be the best face replica designs I've ever seen. And the photo's are stunning!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts