Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I went to the release party last nite here in Florida and all of the employees were wearing these really sweet Ducati Streetfighter T-shirts. They say streetfighter across the front and have a streetfighter sketch on the side.

I really want one of these. Im willing to pay for it of coarse. Just all of my local dealers have none left!

Anyone? I need a mens size Large.

Thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
same problem at my Ocala dealer........when I bought my early production Hypermotard, I got a matching t-shirt.........what's up with that?

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
My dealer told me that the shirts go with the purchase of the bike, I havn't bought mine yet, just put down a deposit but he insisted I'd take one even if there is a possibility I'd back out of the purchase. They have them, they just don't tell you!, just like the Ducati mugs and the calendars!

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
426 Posts
I was given one shirt by my dealer at the release party! I also got Streetfighter Water, and got to participate in the unveiling of the bike! It was an awesome party!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I don't care about the rest, I want the signed plaque my dealer has!

·
Registered
8 Posts
The shirts were/are intended for staff and buyers only. Of course, each individual dealership may decide to give them out as a gesture of good will.

We also raffled off an official Ducati Streetfighter edition Axio hard-case backpack.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
We never got any tshirts in the UK , but i did get a free Dianese back protector

·
Registered
736 Posts
My dealer gave me the plaque, a nice Ducati hat and a Ducati key chain and offered me a shirt, but I need a large and all he had was a med and a small.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts