Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure about the classified section - can't seem to respond to bikes for sale. Well, I am looking for a good 2004-2007 ST3 or ST3S, I'm up in Montreal, Canada and can be reached at Ducman2 if you are planning to change bikes. Thanks. Ducman2 (Mike)

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
There is a nice 05 in the classified section right now and you can't reply in the classified because you have not reached the minimum posts of 35 yet. Just click on the sellers name and send a PM.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not sure about the classified section - can't seem to respond to bikes for sale. Well, I am looking for a good 2004-2007 ST3 or ST3S, I'm up in Montreal, Canada and can be reached at Ducman2 if you are planning to change bikes. Thanks. Ducman2 (Mike)
I'm in the same boat...

Requiors 25+ post count and 30+ day as a member of this board. *sigh*
But this does add one more post. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ducman2,

Are you still looking? My beloved 2006 ST3s is not being ridden enough. Everytime I step into the garage and walk around it to jump in the truck, it kindly flips me off. The bike needs to go to a good home.

Here is my posting on Craigslist.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ducman2;727574] I have an 07 st3s bought new july 08 from FBF ,thinking of trading up to new 2010!Bike is garaged kept,and has the following mods,FBF carbonfiber slip ons/ fat duc02senser/powercomander/bcm air filter/custom fuel maping by FBF/sagents seat/ducati bag liners/lugage rack with top case /g2throttle tamer/new tires chain&sprockets/gps mount/zg smoke touring wind screen/throttle meister cruise control.17k miles on it,all service's were performed by FBF.Allways gets 44 miles per gallon,all you got to is get on and ride it!!

·
7,733 Posts
All WTB and FS posts belong in the classifieds. Please read the Rules of the Road in the sticky section regarding how one can post in the classifieds. WTB and FS threads within other forums are considered spam most times and will be deleted or locked down. This forum is first and foremost an on-line community for Ducati enthusiasts to share experiences and offer support with fellow Ducatisti about owning and operating Ducati motorcycles, not a classified service for casual web surfers. Members who meet the criteria for posting, may use the classifieds to buy/sell/trade, bikes/parts. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.