1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mr Leakered
8,815 Posts
Thanks, Terry. Pretty cool. Bummer that some of that stuff is out of production. It's not like I'd be buying up anyway. ;) Fun to look at though.

Have a good one.

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts
Terry,
That's just wrong! Candy I cant have ha ha.

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts
you can still get the ST2 racing exhaust system complete for $2,200.00 :eek:

·
Registered
455 Posts
you can still get the ST2 racing exhaust system complete for $2,200.00 :eek:
I'm always looking for spare parts. But, I did manage to get the last DP package on the planet for an 05 ST4sABS. Now my Ducati sounds like, well,
a Ducati! :D I would like to find some silencers for 'em tho' :cool:
Not that I'd use them, however :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's just wrong! Candy I cant have ha ha.
Yeah, I figure some of the parts are no longer available, but you never know where some may be shelved. It's like when I was trying to find parts for my Paso.

Many items were discontinued, but it was interesting to see that some of the older dealers still had them on their shelves. Now, I seriously doubt any shop would have a new exhaust system or set of rims collecting dust, but you never know. I wish Ducati had a dealer locator system like Harley Davidson has. My Harley is a 1985 and many, many parts have become obsolete over the years. The seat was discontinued in the mid/late 90s, but a dealer ran a search of the network and found one on a shelf at a dealer in another state around 2003 or so.....and I only had to pay the price that it was last listed ($103). I've bought other obsolete parts that way, also. A system like this would relaly help some people with older Ducatis.....like when a buddy of mine was looking for a front sprocket cover for his '92 Sport 750. Apparently those have been discontinued for years (it has the Pantah engine and uses a cover different than the newer engines).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts