Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning fellow Sport Classic lovers.
As some of you might already know, in the Facebook group "Ducati Sport Classic International", we're keeping a map up to date with the location of all the Sport Classic owners around the world.
The aim of the map is to localise all the Sport Classics around the world, or at least as many as possible.
We are currently having +315 bikes already, so we're far away of the +13000 produced models.

In case you're not a member yet of the international group, please feel free to request access and tell us where you're from and which Sport Classic model(s) you own and we will be more than happy to add you on the map.

Have a safe journey.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
What if someone does not have facebook. Is there another way to mark it on the map?

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Over 13,000 SCs manufactured? Wow, I never really thought it was that many. It's always broken down into "Who's got the biggest dick, er, rarest SC? Well, here's the production numbers for this particular bike..." >:)

·
Registered
106 Posts
No Facebook for me but feel free to add-

2007 GT1000 in Brooklyn, NY. Pretty heavily customized.
(Gotta have some 'winter projects' when it's too cold to ride:laugh:)

Reactions: jophus

·
Registered
905 Posts
No Facebook for me but feel free to add-
Wow! I thought I was the last person on earth who doesn't "do" FB. And now I see there are at least three of us. Personally I don't have time to keep up with my best buddies breakfast choices or sartorial acquisitions. And I don't see any reason to give Mr. Z any chance to make money from my participation on his platform after his role in delivering my current "Dear Leader".

So--Red 2006 S1K Mono in Wilmette, IL... And after over a decade of ownership it's still an incredibly entertaining (and happily reliable) ride provided the ride is not in the city.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Wow! I thought I was the last person on earth who doesn't "do" FB. And now I see there are at least three of us. Personally I don't have time to keep up with my best buddies breakfast choices or sartorial acquisitions. And I don't see any reason to give Mr. Z any chance to make money from my participation on his platform after his role in delivering my current "Dear Leader".

So--Red 2006 S1K Mono in Wilmette, IL... And after over a decade of ownership it's still an incredibly entertaining (and happily reliable) ride provided the ride is not in the city.
Hey we are out there. #4 here. I choose not to use facebook in fear of all my ex's finding me.

06 Paul Smart and 07 1000s in Atlanta, GA.

·
Registered
315 Posts
No FB here either.

2006 Paul Smart. Northern KY, USA

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts