Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
HELP Admin and Moderators

I'd like to back up Lukeeye in his request to get some action from the admin and moderators to help him see this project through.
He has worked long and hard, as well as investing his own time and money into this project, that is going to be of benefit to many of the SC community.
Isn't that what this forum is about?

That product looks like it was worth the wait!

·
Registered
972 Posts
I'd like to back up Lukeeye in his request to get some action from the admin and moderators to help him see this project through.
He has worked long and hard, as well as investing his own time and money into this project, that is going to be of benefit to many of the SC community.
Isn't that what this forum is about?

That product looks like it was worth the wait!
PLUS 1 for ME too. That looks Excellent. Can't wait to see the red side panels.

I to appreciate the hard work that Lukeeye has put in this project.

·
Registered
151 Posts
What are my options to find a front fairing and hangar brackets for a '06 mono? Will the side fairings fit any aftermarket front fairings?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
What are my options
Probably better than Mr Armstrong at getting a job!.

Couldn't resist sorry!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
While I'm not a fan of fairings on Sport Classics, this looks way better than that Mr. Martini one that gets posted here every few months and looks like it was fabricated from a '60s bowling ball return:rolleyes:

Nice work, and good luck!

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is exciting! So what about the ABS ones? any word on when we might see a set of those? for us guys that want to paint our fairings

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
This is exciting! So what about the ABS ones? any word on when we might see a set of those? for us guys that want to paint our fairings
Well, first, I should mention that these are ready to paint. Yes, they have a clear coat, but are super light, sealed, and ready for paint. I have a painter as well, so if you want to have them painted, it can be done. Of course you can have them painted yourself. Pricing for all options will be determined once Vendor status is complete.

There is also the #16 decal. We have been discussing three options:

Option 1, it can be placed on the carbon in a color to match your bike (red, black, silver, or any other color requested) and then clear coated.

Option 2, it can be sent with your finished carbon fairing separately so when you paint it, your painter can place it on before clear coating over the cover.

Option 3, we can do all the painting and finishing in option 2 for you as a complete kit.

Prices of course will increase, but will be as reasonable as possible.

There have been some delays on the ABS due to different mold adjustments, but it's getting figured out. This means the price went up a bit, but again, I will list all prices after I have established Vendor status. The carbon will be available first.

More updates to come...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yippeeee!!!!!

At last Lukeeye the green Vendor badge has re-appeared under your name!
Nearly brought tears to my eyes
Well done to you and the mods for sorting this out
Now, let the fairing production begin...

And do you have any pics of the insides?

cheers
Kelvin

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's on!

I will have some great photos to share next week. Prices, pics, and how to purchase is coming together as you read this...

I am compiling a carbon kit for the bike which includes mono shock hugger, SC1000 heel guards, front fender, sprocket cover, and of course the side fairings. Separate or together, I will have prices for everything with pics.

Please keep in mind these are finished ready-to-paint clear-coated 100% carbon fiber for less than the ABS sets Ducati used to sell.

Damn- I am excited about this! My first personal set arrives next week for a fresh photo shoot with two Sport Classics (Black '09 SC1000s & Red SC1000).

I'll have CNC levers, gas caps, and other misc. parts- plenty in the works!

At last Lukeeye the green Vendor badge has re-appeared under your name!
Nearly brought tears to my eyes
Well done to you and the mods for sorting this out
Now, let the fairing production begin...

And do you have any pics of the insides?

cheers
Kelvin

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm so happy the end result turned out perfect.....especially after all the hard work and time you put into this project!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm so happy the end result turned out perfect.....especially after all the hard work and time you put into this project!
I couldn't have done it without your trust, patience, and generosity Ian. BTW, your brackets should ship out today. I'll be in touch.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Bump for a great effort by a Ducati.ms member!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I couldn't have done it without your trust, patience, and generosity Ian. BTW, your brackets should ship out today. I'll be in touch.
Thanks Lucas, but it was all you! I can't even imagine all the time you've spent making this a reality.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts