Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Ducati Single Project

594 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Rocla 
I've just finished a Ducati 350 Scrambler restoration

Hello,
It is a single too, a 350cc too, but a Scrambler, built in Spain (Mototrans) in 1974 that I've bought in March and that I've restorated in compliance with the Italian genuine model. Here below the link to all the detailed pictures of this restoration, and the final result (bottom of page):

STR Design - Customisation MZ

I've signed up to this forum (I am a newcomer) because there is a lack of information about the 350 Scrambler: how many HP? How much torque? At what engine speed? Maximum speed? Is there somebody that has such pieces of information?

Is it a 350cc Scrambler too ? And does somebody knows the power and torque figures about the different versions of 350cc single (not desmo) ?

For instance, my 350cc is expect to be 24hp but it affords a 17 teeth sprocket and a 45 teeth crown without any problem. So is it really a 24HP or more? And at what speed engine?

Is it a 350cc Scrambler too ? And does somebody knows the power and torque figures about the different versions of 350cc single (not desmo) ?

For instance, my 350cc is expect to be 24hp but it affords a 17 teeth sprocket and a 45 teeth crown without any problem. So is it really a 24HP or more? And at what speed engine?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.