Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently came into a really neat 350 Ducati single. I am going to try and make a fun race single. I will get some pictures up soon.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ied love to see a build thread when you get started on this! Ive been itching to start a build around a little single for ages. Thinking about going the 60% race 40% street route. I think it would make a wicked little commuter :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've just finished a Ducati 350 Scrambler restoration

Hello,
It is a single too, a 350cc too, but a Scrambler, built in Spain (Mototrans) in 1974 that I've bought in March and that I've restorated in compliance with the Italian genuine model. Here below the link to all the detailed pictures of this restoration, and the final result (bottom of page):

STR Design - Customisation MZ

I've signed up to this forum (I am a newcomer) because there is a lack of information about the 350 Scrambler: how many HP? How much torque? At what engine speed? Maximum speed? Is there somebody that has such pieces of information?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is it a 350cc Scrambler too ? And does somebody knows the power and torque figures about the different versions of 350cc single (not desmo) ?

For instance, my 350cc is expect to be 24hp but it affords a 17 teeth sprocket and a 45 teeth crown without any problem. So is it really a 24HP or more? And at what speed engine?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is it a 350cc Scrambler too ? And does somebody knows the power and torque figures about the different versions of 350cc single (not desmo) ?

For instance, my 350cc is expect to be 24hp but it affords a 17 teeth sprocket and a 45 teeth crown without any problem. So is it really a 24HP or more? And at what speed engine?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts