Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I recently took off the throttle bodies on my SFs just to check a few things and I noticed this on the front throttle body in the pictures below. What could these damages be from? It should be flush like the rear throttle bodies like in the last photo right? The bike has recently been shutting off at idle when at temperature. I already synced and balance the throttle bodies, could this be the problem why its shutting off at idle?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
from the fur on the little screws it looks like it's been in a pretty corrosive environment, so i'd say it's a reaction from where the butterfly has been sitting against it. might be the issue. but you're fixating on it so i'd replace it for your peace of mind, then try to find the issue if it's not that.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
from the fur on the little screws it looks like it's been in a pretty corrosive environment, so i'd say it's a reaction from where the butterfly has been sitting against it. might be the issue. but you're fixating on it so i'd replace it for your peace of mind, then try to find the issue if it's not that.
That’s locking agent. Not fur😄

1 - 3 of 3 Posts