Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Ducati Melbourne now closed, and Ducati City now snowed under with servicing, what is everyone doing for service work?
I am told there is a 2 month wait to get your bike serviced at Ducati City.

I haven't heard good or bad reports from Ringwood. Anyone had any experience there?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I've not had any experience with them. There's also Brad Black (www.bikeboy.org) in Oakleigh. In AMCN there's a place in Footscray called City Edge Motorcycles who advertise that they have twenty years experience in ducatis. I've not been there either.

·
Premium Member
2004 998S FE, 2000 748B, 1986 750 F1
2,408 Posts
We do our own and bought lots of things when Ducati Melbourne went under. I have used Ducati City for parts since and they have got them in promptly ie 24 hours.

Brad Black used to work at Moto One and various people I know go there and seem happy. Haven't heard anything bad about Ducati Ringwood - its just too far away to be convenient for us. City Edge - gets a fair few Ducati's and once again people seem happy.

A1 in Ringwood apparently also have a Ducati mechanic - what is most convenient for you - choose that and go from there.

·
Banned
210 Posts
With Ducati Melbourne now closed, and Ducati City now snowed under with servicing, what is everyone doing for service work?
I am told there is a 2 month wait to get your bike serviced at Ducati City.

I haven't heard good or bad reports from Ringwood. Anyone had any experience there?
Metro Ducati Ringwood AOK ,I use them , bought it from them and they do my services

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bob Brown, Melbourne Desmo, but has left Flemington and gone to Riddels Creek, out Sunbury way.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts