Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day!

Firstly, any other riders out there in Melbourne interested in doing a ride one day?

Does anyone know of a good place to get a duc serviced in Melbourne? I've been going to MotoOne in Oakleigh for the last couple of years, but I'm not too impressed. After the last service (1 year, 5000km), the fuel consumption jumped by 20%, which I don't understand because it should go down once the engine wears in and starts to work more smoothly... Also, they charge like a wounded bull and I just can't afford it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pratt and Osborne.
Just the best guys.
Tell Peter Doodt (the boss) i sent ya!

·
Registered
4 Posts
can suggest Ducati Melbourne, have found the guys there to be thorough, genuine with their help and always able to offer advice without being an issue

have had 3 Ducati's serviced and maintained there over the past 8 years, my experience has been nothing less than satisfied

cheers

H

·
Registered
31 Posts
I also have to agree with Ducati Melbourne...Angelo has been great with my bike's bits and pieces...and if something's not quite right he sorts it out quick smart.

The other thing with Zagame is that they are close to transport, so its easy getting to places if you can't get a 'loaner'.

·
Premium Member
2004 998S FE, 2000 748B, 1986 750 F1
2,405 Posts
Hi, we buy our parts from Ducati Melbourne. Angelo is great and the guys know what they are doing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts