Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to see what experience you guys have had with getting service in Las Vegas.
looks like there are a couple smaller shops in addition to Ducati of Las Vegas and Eurosports.
i need to get the desmo Service done on my 2010 MTS 1200 and would like to find a good mechanic and hopefully a decent price
thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
Bellissimoto is where I order most of my parts. They seem to have an amazing service department and the owner Randall is a big time Ducati enthusiast! Check out their page!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not sure where he went, i use to be friends with him on facebook but when i went back to a conversation we had his name wasnt on it anymore like he had taken his facebook page down.
i did run across contact info for Mike Lancaster a couple days ago (he was the mechanic at Pat Clark when i bought my first multistrada in '05) and he has his own shop, he is a great mechanic, got a price from him on the service and it was about half of what dealers were quoting, his email is [email protected] for anyone that needs it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts