Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Does anyone here run Wilber's shocks on their monster? One of the machnics I know recommended them and I am close to pulling the trigger on one.
The basic shock runs at 700. The compression/rebound adjustable ones at 1k.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I swapped the stocker in mine for a 999 Showa. Small mod needed to relocate an ignition coil and change to small crankcase breather for clearance of the piggyback reservoir.

The change in performance is immediate and fantastic. Motion control is hugely improved. I found mine for under $100 on eBay, one of the best mods I've done to the bike.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I swapped the stocker in mine for a 999 Showa. Small mod needed to relocate an ignition coil and change to small crankcase breather for clearance of the piggyback reservoir.

The change in performance is immediate and fantastic. Motion control is hugely improved. I found mine for under $100 on eBay, one of the best mods I've done to the bike.
I just did this on my 2003 m800s! I also resprung it to .94. Curious how it would compare to something 10x the price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks folks. The 999 shock option looks pretty good. I am gonna check what I need to do this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts