Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have in my position the Ducati Rolly 48cc model 1968 from my grandpa and I need to find parts

·
Registered
83 Posts
finding Rolly specific parts is gonna be pretty hard, but odds are a lot of that stuff is the same as a bunch of other moped.. i would email DOS cycles (google them) in atlanta a picture and what parts you need, Blake and Fred have a bunch NOS parts for old Italian peds and used stuff

Reactions: Dimitris Malevitis

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have but a sell order in my country...…. but I want to restore it.
I have a Yamaha chappy LB50 restored and now I starting with this.
I need tires wheels and the right cup of the engine.
It is an easy engine and it is not locked.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have but a sell order in my country...…. but I want to restore it.
I have a Yamaha chappy LB50 restored and now I starting with this.
I need tires wheels and the right cup of the engine.
It is an easy engine and it is not locked.
The basic Ducati 48cc 2stroke engines are all very similar. Most of them have 3speed gearing (internal) operated by hand change, some later models have extra built on side to provide 4speed with foot change. This engine was also built in 70cc, 80cc, and 100cc versions. Some have a cowling over the cylinder and a crude form of fan to blow cooling air. The Rolly was an even more basic version of the single speed Brisk moped, and was only built around 1967-68. It was the most basic Ducati ever made since the original Cucciolo and although I've been a Ducati fan since 1958 I have never sen one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts