Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
7-23 Update... Progress is slow...
Started here:

Got her running right, but she's still aesthetically challenged:

Making progress, running better, but these old fairings are just so fragile feels like I'm wasting time when what I really want is below! It's not like this parts special is ever really going to be stock... Plan was to piece it back together to feel it out, but maybe I should just bite the bullet and break it down and build it like I really want...

Anybody got information on that sexy beast? I figure the tail wouldn't be that hard to graft to the SS frame, but how about that nose fairing? Custom stay? Clearly I'm going to need to seriously invest in the suspenders and such to get even close to looking like that, but gotta have a goal right? TIA

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've got an aluminum swingarm from a 2002 900ss ie that will bolt right on. You gotta get rid of that steelie you have.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got an aluminum swingarm from a 2002 900ss ie that will bolt right on. You gotta get rid of that steelie you have.
Ohhh really??? Suppose its listed in the classifieds(which I can't see just yet). HMU, I'd be into it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
8/4 Update... Getting closer, actually rode it up and down the street a bit last night. Revs good on the stand, but feels a bit sluggish in gear on the road... may need to give the FCR's some tuning, fees a bit fat and old plugs kinda indicate that too...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts