Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this from Ducati's Facebook Page today:

Today we need your help, Ducati Facebook fans! We have prepared a questionnaire on the new Ducati Hypermotard, in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish and Japanese. Fill it and let us know what you think! Click here and thank you:First impressions

take your time to answer this, hopefully our opinion will impact future Hyper models. :rolleyes: hopefully..

·
Registered
56 Posts
I filled it out, I love my hyper and I'll probably buy another one in the future!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I filled it out, I love my hyper and I'll probably buy another one in the future!
Same here, but I will say I gave about half of the ratings a score that required me to answer why I gave it a low number. I love the look of the current hyper. The new one is sexy too, but a lot of the old sexy was removed :(

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm digging it (13') but skeptical until I here about the test rides. Too many electronics is my worry. I love my 09 S like none other.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Same here, but I will say I gave about half of the ratings a score that required me to answer why I gave it a low number...
Same here. Some of the ratings weren't their fault - The license plate holder is hideous but safety requirements and all that - But other things I don't like, like the removal of the undertail exhaust. I like the sleep look of my 08 :)

Oh, and the elephant ear mirrors - I think they look goofy on my bike, but when folded in the bike looks 10x better than those standard mirrors on the new one.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Same here. Some of the ratings weren't their fault - The license plate holder is hideous but safety requirements and all that - But other things I don't like, like the removal of the undertail exhaust. I like the sleep look of my 08 :)

Oh, and the elephant ear mirrors - I think they look goofy on my bike, but when folded in the bike looks 10x better than those standard mirrors on the new one.
That's what I said about the mirrors. I wrote that although they may be more functional than the previous gen, they are not as pleasing to my eyes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts