Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a place online where I can look up Ducati parts prices if I already have the part number? I used to be able to go to www.powerprosports.com and get prices with the part number, but appearantly they have dropped Ducati.

I hate harassing local dealers when I'm interested in a part, or wanting to know the total of a parts order I am getting together. I'm needing some gaskets and belts and a couple of other small parts, but I don't want to have to wait for the parts department to look them up when I can surf the Internet and look up the prices while at work. So....anyone know where I can look up parts prices?

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kingsnake1650 said:
you could try bikebandit.com.
I was surfing through there while looking for parts for the wife's GSX-R and it wasn't too bad. I can't seem to get them to call the parts up by the Ducati number. I have to go looking through their diagrams and find their part number. Maybe I just need to spend some time with their website to make it a little easier and smoother. Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Bike Bandit isn't too hard to work with. They use the same diagrams as the Ducati parts book. You just need to match-up the parts to Bike Bandit's internal part numbers.

FWIW, the last few times I've ordered from Bike Bandit, the parts were actually sourced from Ducati Seattle.

I've often wondered if the prices would be comparable between Bike Bandit and Ducati Seattle. I buy from Bike Bandit because they offer a 10% discount to AMA Members. At least it helps defray some of the shipping costs.

·
Registered
101 Posts
You can try Ducati Omaha. With their setup up you use the ducati parts catalog for your model/year (available for download free) and then enter the part number (without periods) and you get the price.

I have not ordered from Ducati Omaha but recently met some of the principals.

I have used bike bandit in the past. Bike bandit does not use the Ducati part numbers so it is hard to cross-check prices. I have found price differences (both higher and lower) between my local Duc dealer and Bike Bandit.

Raj
2004 ST3

Edit: Opps, didn't look close. The previous poster also references Ducati Omaha

·
Senior Moment
1,474 Posts
Desmo_Demon said:
Anyone know of a place online where I can look up Ducati parts prices if I already have the part number? I used to be able to go to www.powerprosports.com and get prices with the part number, but appearantly they have dropped Ducati.

I hate harassing local dealers when I'm interested in a part, or wanting to know the total of a parts order I am getting together. I'm needing some gaskets and belts and a couple of other small parts, but I don't want to have to wait for the parts department to look them up when I can surf the Internet and look up the prices while at work. So....anyone know where I can look up parts prices?
put together your list and fax it to the dealers so that they can look up the parts when they have time, add the prices, and fax them back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts