Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I visited Ducati Paris on Grande Armée st, i have to say i was impressed with there shop. Lot's of selection on merchandise. I also enjoyed visiting the other motorcycle shops on the same street(we have nothing close to that ). My visa had lot's of exercise during my visit! :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
yes

raistlin said:
I visited Ducati Paris on Grande Armée st, i have to say i was impressed with there shop. Lot's of selection on merchandise. I also enjoyed visiting the other motorcycle shops on the same street(we have nothing close to that ). My visa had lot's of exercise during my visit! :D
That is a nice shop! Just across the street is the Dainese store too! And up the street around the corner is the Moto Guzzi, Benelli shop! It is located within the Range Rover car dealership, nice guy running the shop and some really cool bikes to see!

I try to hit all the Ducati shops I can when I travel the world, going to try and find one in Hong Kong this weekend!

Don

·
Vendor
1,583 Posts
I was there about a year ago. They had a nice Bayliss special (older 998 I think) for sale. All the car and bike shops are in one area.

Mike

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ducati_Don said:
That is a nice shop! Just across the street is the Dainese store too! And up the street around the corner is the Moto Guzzi, Benelli shop! It is located within the Range Rover car dealership, nice guy running the shop and some really cool bikes to see!

Don
I've bought my guzzi on this shop ! (and my sport 1000 in the ducati store ) :)
but the shop will be closed on 31 december...
Range rover is more profitable for the big boss of the shop... :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts