Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acouple months ago i entered a bike show with my MH900e i didn't think i had a chance to win anything but my bike took 2nd place against alot of Jap bikes.. Now there having a contest of all the 1-3 place winners and i'm getting my ass kicked by these streched out jap bikes so i'm calling out to all my Ducati brother & sisters for your votes.. Heres the link so please help a brother out.. THANKS MITCH AKA SICDUC..

http://www.ridenowcommunity.com/vote.aspx

·
Registered
207 Posts
vote People!!!!

*edit* Lets not be yelling at the folks now.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I'll vote for ya if you tell me where you got those side view mirrors!

JK, I voted for ya....still want to know where you got those.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the vote were starting make a dent in there lead.. The mirrors are DP for a 996. I still see them from time to time on E-bay retail was $499.95 i picked them up for $225 shipped..

·
Demotivational Member
1,603 Posts
Alright man, you got my vote, but some of those Hayabusa's are pretty F......g awesome.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Slick looking bike dude, I threw a vote your way!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again for all the votes people.. Please keep voting!! Were cuting into the lead big time.. When it started this morning we only had 0.6 % of the vote now were just under 7% and closing..:yeah:

·
Official Retired Person
7,377 Posts
Voted. Nice MH.

Tough though - there's some nice looking Busa's!!

If you like Busa's, that is.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just got up and were up to 11% and climbing thanks to the guys in the UK Much love over there.. Please keep it going!! Thanks again..

·
Registered
339 Posts
I like pretty much every kind of bikes. Cruisers, sport, naked, you name it. I voted for yours not because you asked for it or because it's a Duck. It gets my vote because I think it's the best looking bike out of them all :D

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
1 more vote your way.

Anybody check out the cruiser results? The CanAm Spyder is 3rd, by a good margin. It's a cruiser? I didn't even know it was a motorcycle:confused:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts