Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I had so much fun the last time lets do it again next week. How about Wed, June 7th at Jacks Urban Eats in downtown Sacto?

BTW, I'm taking a collection for an AFM racer looking for sponsor help. I would like to buy him a med Power Race rear tire for the next race at THILL. Hes a heck of nice guy and really helped me out doing work on my Honda before I crunched it. I'm looking for a $5 donation towards the rear tire. I hope this doesn't scare you people off from going. I'm going to sell a couple Ducati parts I have and put it towards the tire fund.

See you next Wed night at 7:00PM!

·
Administrator
12,471 Posts
Darn I will be in Cabo next week :( that's three months in a row I've been out of town... I need to learn to stay around.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
John said:
OK, I had so much fun the last time lets do it again next week. How about Wed, June 7th at Jacks Urban Eats in downtown Sacto?

BTW, I'm taking a collection for an AFM racer looking for sponsor help. I would like to buy him a med Power Race rear tire for the next race at THILL. Hes a heck of nice guy and really helped me out doing work on my Honda before I crunched it. I'm looking for a $5 donation towards the rear tire. I hope this doesn't scare you people off from going. I'm going to sell a couple Ducati parts I have and put it towards the tire fund.

See you next Wed night at 7:00PM!
That's payday for me, so I should be able to make it. (Hold your shocked gasps, but don't hold your breath. ;) )

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Mike,
I need that avatar for the website, its better than the one I have posted of you.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
rob said:
That's payday for me, so I should be able to make it. (Hold your shocked gasps, but don't hold your breath. ;) )
I should've known that Fate would deny me yet again. My 14yo's junior high graduation ceremony is on the 7th. :(

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Hello from Japan everyone!!! Sitting here in Okinawa and leaving today for a base in a suburb of Tokyo. Naturally we had to spend a day in Honolulu on the way out though. Finally stayed in a hotel that had internet!! Having internet on the road is like having food and water!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts