Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Ducati Nightmare

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  mals900ss 
#1 ·
So I'm sleeping last night and all was well. Then I had this nightmare, totally distressing.

I was at some auction or bike show with a hen. I parked inside a garage type place and we walk into the building where the activity was taking place.

I then walk out and see that someone stole my one-of-a-kind fairings. I was really sad because there are no others like em.

But, the horror continued. The thieves had replaced the entire plastics with YELLOW fairings, etc. So, my Duc had turned from quite unique to YELLOW.

It was a short nightmare and I woke up and had to think "where is my bike, did I leave it somewhere, etc." Then when I realized it was all a bad dream I went back to sleep.

Totally freaky. I told the hen today about the nightmare and asked her what it meant. She was flattered that she was in the dream and did not attempt to interpret the distressing event.:mad:

Oh well.

See less See more
#7 ·
In Freudian terms your Ducati represents your true self. The loss of the fairings would mean you have become naked or exposed your inner self. One only opens their inner self to those they feel most comfortable with. As your "hen" was in this dream it can only be surmised that you wish to open up your inner self to her. In todays society that would indicate you wish her to be your life partner. The thought of marriage immediately comes to the surface but then you "covered up" again using the color yellow. This color, correectly or not, has long been associated with cowardice in Western civilizations. We can then deduct that you are fearful to propose marriage at this point in time. Undoubtedly the dream will keep repeating itself until the Ducati remains naked.

Or it could be what Desmo_Demon said

#9 ·
smegtheprez said:
In Freudian terms your Ducati represents your true self. The loss of the fairings would mean you have become naked or exposed your inner self. One only opens their inner self to those they feel most comfortable with. As your "hen" was in this dream it can only be surmised that you wish to open up your inner self to her. In todays society that would indicate you wish her to be your life partner. The thought of marriage immediately comes to the surface but then you "covered up" again using the color yellow. This color, correctly or not, has long been associated with cowardice in Western civilizations. We can then deduct that you are fearful to propose marriage at this point in time. Undoubtedly the dream will keep repeating itself until the Ducati remains naked.

Or it could be what Desmo_Demon said
1. Did the hen pay you to say the above? Now I know why she did not comment, she was not about to tell me the above. :mad:

2. You related to Dr. Phil? :confused:

3. Gosh, I feel like lighting some incense and rereading the above a few more times. :abduct:

4. It makes enough sense, it's giving me the creeps. Now I gotta wonder what that hen is thinking. She is probably yapping to all her friends the above. I feel like a lamb ready for slaughter. :(

#10 ·
RotoRooterGuy said:
I feel like a lamb ready for slaughter. :(
If that's the case, Roto, then you're definitely primed & ready for marriage...at least, you have the right general attitude. ;)

#11 ·
Smeg has it on the head... I was going to say the same thing.. just less eloq... eloque.. elo... nice.

Bike is you, hen there... you're afraid of commitment... basically, your now close to be called.. ROTO-ROOTERED.!!!

wish you luck mate but remember.. EVERYTHING is worth trying once... Birth, marriage, divorce and death.. Only have one thing to cross off my list now! hahaha

Mal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.