LeoVince Carbon Fiber Slip-on (8442): Multistrada 1200
Price: $799.00
Sale: $655.18

FREE Shipping

LeoVince Titanium Slip-on (8443): Multistrada 1200
Price: $799.00
Sale: $655.18

FREE Shipping

High quality lightweight muffler construction. Check the additional tabs for technical info, install instructions, and warranty information.
The LeoVince silencer can be mounted with the side cases installed.

LeoVince Link Pipe-Eliminates the Kat (8065): Multistrada 1200
Price: $579.00
Sale: $474.78

FREE Shipping

This stainless steel link pipe eliminates the cat and butterfly valve on the restrictive stock exhaust, see the dyno results below. Includes a resonator to reduce offensive exhaust tones and a plate for the exhaust valve to eliminate CEL on the dash.
Reduces weight by 6.55 lbs over stock link pipe.
*Works with the stock slipon, Leo Vince slipon, & Termi slip on.

MW Tuning/Rexxer ECU Remap
Only $150 Re-flash option (regularly $299) with exhaust purchase.

* FREE continental USA shipping on orders over $100

* Outside continental USA, use shipping passwords:
GLOBAL250 gets 25% off shipping on orders over $250
GLOBAL500 gets 50% off shipping on orders over $500
GLOBAL750 gets 75% off shipping on orders over $750

* Register on the Motowheels website for Free forum passwords to access discounts on most non sale items. Look for memberships and choose the membership type that fits you the best

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have a friends Multi12 2012 at my shop, and just installed the LV catless link pipe with Akra slipon.

The Akra slipon looks like this:

The slipon will work with OEM exhaust also, but I did not try this as we removed the OEM cat. The LV catless link pipe has the lug for using the OEM exhaust/muffler as does the Akra slipon, but the length of the LV pipe was 3/8" too long. Could not twist and catch the lug, nor would the CF protector fit because of this.

Solution was to cut 3/8" off end of the LV pipe.

edit: I do not know which/who was at fault on the misfit. I did not try the LV catless link with OEM exhaust, nor did I try the Akra slipon with the OEM cat link.

Now having said all this, my question, will we need to get a different map? He has the PCV ordered, but I'm not familiar with available maps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts