Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi group! For Christmas, my lady got me some parts that I am returning since I bought them for myself. With me having credit with the vendor, I was looking into the Ducati Multimedia System for my HM950SP.

There's not much review on the system for the HM950SP, figured I would ask the forums.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Forgive me, but what does a moto need a multimedia system for? Is it for comm, nav, music? Or a foldout projector to watch Moto Gp on my shop's wall?
Maybe I'm just a 2V air-cooled caveman, and need to be schooled, I must be missing out on something.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forgive me, but what does a moto need a multimedia system for? Is it for comm, nav, music? Or a foldout projector to watch Moto Gp on my shop's wall?
Maybe I'm just a 2V air-cooled caveman, and need to be schooled, I must be missing out on something.
I've never owed a bike with one but it will give lean angle and other dataloggers.
You got lady parts for Christmas ..... ??? Fnnnn, huhuhuhu .....
For Christmas, my lady got me parts for the Hypermotard. I ended up already owning the parts so I am returning them to get something else.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just responed to antoher thread.. I have the multimedia (bluetooth) module.
It allows you to control media and phone calls with the buttons on the handlebar and see who calls you on the display.. I only use bluetooth to hear my gps and waze.. but you could connect phone directly to helm for that.. I would not buy the media module again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts