1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Ummmmmmmm, errrrrrrrrr, aaaaaaaaaaaaa, no thank you. :eek:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Some serious artistic work there. Love most of it, although the super-chopped tail gives it an awkwardly, unbalanced look IMO. I'd still ride it...

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
If I had the skills to do something like that (I don't) I'd go with normal forks and I'd bring the angle of the tail down and extend it back just past the rear axel. Beautiful work but like said above, it's just a bit too out there. :)

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I appreciate it for what it is: a personal, artistic interpretation of the Ducati Monster S4RS.

I'd have mine slightly tamer... But bravo to Paolo for creating what his mind & heart conceived. Going against the grain is what makes us unique & either loved or hated.

I like it... :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
I like it a lot.(i like the buell lightning and confederate short seat/tail look) An aprilia rsv4 has a very abbreviated tail like that u could graft onto a monster with a cut down subframe. I considered it on my 'custom' bike, but my son(9) likes riding with me so much i needed better passenger accomodations. The forks are a bit bulky as some people pointed out, IMO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts