Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i am a manufacturer of aluminum tanks, several months ago I made for my Italian customer the aluminum tank for his monster, I put you here under several photos, what do you think ????

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
hi guys i am a manufacturer of aluminum tanks, several months ago I made for my Italian customer the aluminum tank for his monster, I put you here under several photos, what do you think ????
That's beautiful.

The plastic tank monster users would be very interested if you are able to produce them at a reasonable cost.

Aluminum tanks from overseas are so expensive, they're worth almost as much as the rest of the bike. :D

Would it be rude to ask what you charge for such a thing?

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
since the monster's tank is not very complicated I think we can produce at a cost of 2100 for the single piece, if there were several people interested, a little less could be done

·
Registered
168 Posts
Anyone interested in a group buy? Perhaps we can drive the police down with a larger order.
I mean, in short yes.. But there's no way a group buy could get the price down by over half to make it logistically possible.

It's the kind of situation where if I saw a used one for a thousand I'd jump on it but that price is just way way too much.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
I am interested in one of these tanks. I have some questions, though.

What years of Monsters do these tanks fit? I understand there is a difference in the fuel tanks between the various years of Monsters. Specifically, for the S4r of 2004 and newer (and all Monsters with plastic tanks), the position of the battery changed, from horizontal to vertical, and so the shape of the rear of the tank also changed.

I have a 2002 Monster S4, metal tank, horizontal battery, and would like to confirm that this tank will work on my bike.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am interested in one of these tanks. I have some questions, though.

What years of Monsters do these tanks fit? I understand there is a difference in the fuel tanks between the various years of Monsters. Specifically, for the S4r of 2004 and newer (and all Monsters with plastic tanks), the position of the battery changed, from horizontal to vertical, and so the shape of the rear of the tank also changed.

I have a 2002 Monster S4, metal tank, horizontal battery, and would like to confirm that this tank will work on my bike.

Thanks!
For several years the upper part of the monster tank remains the same but the difference is in the lower part of the tanks, changes in the case of the year and the model of the bike.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts