Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 2009 Ducati Monster 1100s. Please read this carefully. I'm selling the aftermarket parts seperatly so you will be buying a mostly stock monster. I say mostly because some of the stock parts have been coated or modified. such as : stock rear sets , headlight cover and top triple clamp Parts not included in sale are : Ducati performance touring seat, termignoni slip-ons, metal tech rear sets , and pro Italia clutch basket cover. None of these parts are included in the sale, and will be replaced with stock parts.Obviously if you know the difference between the S and non S model you know it comes stock with Ohlins forks , an Ohlins shock, CARBONFIBER belt covers and a carbon fiber front fender. The ECU has been reprogramed by Pro italia for a full race setup.
As shown in the photos the fender did take some damage when it slipped of the front fork stand. The motorcycle did not fall over and has never been on the ground. It is adult owned responsibly broken in and is ready to ride.

I've taken a couple photos to show how the motorcycle looks. The first photo is the closest to how you will receive the motorcycle. The rest of the photos show the current state of the motorcycle. The tires(Pirelli diablo Cora's ) have a little bit of life in them but I have a set of brand new Bridgestone bt016s I was going to replace them with. The bridgestones can be had for an additional fee. I'm listing the motorcycle in a few different places including eBay Craigslist and cycle trader with a reasonable reserve. If you have any questions shoot me a pm or give me a call. 323- six 87- six 172

all photos can be viewed in more detail on Flickr here -http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157630392435752/

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Since it would appear to be free, I'll take it.......:D

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
yep its free , come on by first one to bring 10600 takes it
Just trying to help you out, per forum rules No pricey------means Chucker gets to send your add into exile......:D

GLWS Nice Monster

1 - 9 of 9 Posts