Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

101 - 120 of 378 Posts

·
Temporary greeter
23,066 Posts
Copy a design? Why HD design are they copying?

Can you show me the Harley with inverted Ohlins forks, Brembo monoblocks, a massive V-4, probably liquid cooled, footpegs underneath you rather than in front of you, etc?
By design I mean an idea or "style". My Ducati does not include non-functional "bling-only" parts and ergonomics in the design. As it has been said, the pics shown look like a V-max which has been around since the '80's. (with most of the parts you listed)

The world's most attractive motorcycles are the result of a deep commitment to racing competitions; they are the purest expression of refined skill, unmistakable design and above all, a great passion for bikes.
http://www.ducati.com/company/profile/index.do

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
If you need to stick something up your ass to make you feel better, go ahead. Just keep me out of it.
That was funny. LOL

I don't understand why you asked for opinions and open discussion then tell us to stop. Is it because some people do not know how to read someone's opinion without getting butthurt
That was an overreaction....... didn't say stop, the term was relax.

It is your thread, so I will do as you wish.
Thats odd. Nobody "owns" anything on these forums.....

Hope you were just joking.:D

Thanks for the reminder Whippersnapper, the tank side bulges and seat look very similar don't they...

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Cool fantastic.... still laughing about the first line!.... hey where did you get the bouncing smiley? .. am I allowed to hijack my "own" thread??? :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
If these pics are any indication of the forthcoming product... I have to say that I'm not a fan. Front end looks like a suzuki.... NO- Complete SH_TE !!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
I hope / pray they sell 10 k of those units... along with the rest of the line-up!

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
I wonder where they are putting the catalytic converter on this bike? I don't see one. How are they going to pass Euro emissions requirements?

101 - 120 of 378 Posts