Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Ducati Monster 1100S, got this Demo with some extra CF and a nice clutch cover for considerably less than MSRP!:D
Paul at http://www.nprducati.com/ made it too easy to do over the phone! I'm so excited, just another reason to get home, life will be good!:)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks nice!

i have a nice sports car too, but nothing beats the motorcycle for sunny rides. enjoy :D
Yes, this is a common problem for me, when I lived in Germany close to the Nurburgring with my '02 Z06 the Harley Springer didn't get much love.

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Congratulations! Awesome bike. I'm jealous.

And yes, Paul is indeed a class act. If every Ducati dealer was populated by people like him the brand would positively soar.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I test rode a non S 1100 last friday.

Im smitten. :p

Just wish the non S had the gold wheels.
Honestly I can't tell the difference in the wheel color. I know I am partially colorblind but is it because when I see the S it's in a shop and not outside or something?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Honestly I can't tell the difference in the wheel color. I know I am partially colorblind but is it because when I see the S it's in a shop and not outside or something?

The silver wheels match the silver passenger pegs on the non s, on the red one pictured, they don't match. I guess the wheels aren't really gold, but they aren't silver.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts