Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told that previously, you needed to get a specific pass to be allowed to park at Ducati Island, and that even if you were obviously riding a Ducati, you still were not allowed in without the pass. So with the "Ducati ticket package", you are given a green tag to park at Ducati Island (assuming you are on a Ducati). Can you park at Ducati Island without the green tag?

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Race is 7/19/12.
Don't do that, my heart skipped for a moment looking at my calendar.

29th is the race, parking will not be allowed without the tag. I will be working Ducati Island parking Sat-Sun, look for the guy limping and wearing a beer hat! Kidding of course, but I will be there come hell or high water.

DT:D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Don't do that, my heart skipped for a moment looking at my calendar.

29th is the race, parking will not be allowed without the tag. I will be working Ducati Island parking Sat-Sun, look for the guy limping and wearing a beer hat! Kidding of course, but I will be there come hell or high water.

DT:D
Hi,
I have purchased the Ducati Pass (& have received the green tag), but as I am coming from Australia, I had to hire a Harley. Can I still park on Ducati Island?
(say hi to me, I'll have the Troy Bayliss hat on).
Cheers,

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Hi,
I have purchased the Ducati Pass (& have received the green tag), but as I am coming from Australia, I had to hire a Harley. Can I still park on Ducati Island?
(say hi to me, I'll have the Troy Bayliss hat on).
Cheers,
Your hat can park on the Island, the Hog will have to look elsewhere. There is an overflow parking just a short walk from the Island and I do not believe you have to be on a Ducati to park there, just show your tag and you should get in. If I see you I will certainly try to assist.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Your hat can park on the Island, the Hog will have to look elsewhere. There is an overflow parking just a short walk from the Island and I do not believe you have to be on a Ducati to park there, just show your tag and you should get in. If I see you I will certainly try to assist.
Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts