Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that Ducati has a special ticket package for DUCATI ISLAND LAGUNA SECA, but nothing for Indianapolis GP. I was at the Red Bull Indianapolis GP last year and enjoyed Ducati island but was wondering how you are able to get the Ducati Grand Stand. Last year I was told that you needed a special pass. Anyone know how to get the VIP treatment for 2009?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Last year I called the Indy ticket office and they gave me the number for another sales person who was handling all of the project Mugello sales. I bought the tickets through them. You can try that or contact Vikki at the Ducati Owners Club Director. Keep an eye out for postings on the Ducati website. The project Mugello seats were pretty good. They had some handouts for us and it was good to be near all of the activities in the Island and go straight to your seats. There should be tons of posts from last year.

·
Registered
152 Posts
if you call Indy and tell tham you want the Ducati grandstand they are selling tickets . I got mine as I did last year should be mailed out in july .. they didn't ask me what Ducati club I beling to this year.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Dito,,,,
I probably called my order in about 2 months ago. Same deal,,,, T-shirt/hat, lap on the track.
Just hopefully, no hurricane this year!

·
Registered
0 Posts
just bought my tickets today. as long as you say you are with ducati.ms or any other ducati club they will sell you the project mugello group tickets.

i spoke with leanne at indy group ticket sales. her direct line is 317.492.8414

1 - 5 of 5 Posts