Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DiTr 2012

Hello my Brothers & Sisters on the moto,

I would like to send a welcome out to our wonderful event we are having this year....follow website...
Welcome

It is a great time by all and always love to see new faces....we would to reach out to more people in other states and hopefully get people to come join the fun....

if you have any questions you email form the site or also email me at [email protected] :)

I will keep this updated as often as i can and answer any questions...

Krys

·
Registered
6 Posts
YEAAAA DiTR

I cant wait!! This is gonna be so super dooper fun!! All kinds of Duc Peeps from across the nation!!! Im hoping that Paolo from Italy will be able to join next year. We are so blessed to have such a tight community of Ducatista :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Got a room booked! My Dad & I will be trailering out from Washington, DC. I can't wait! :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Well the ECM @ Fontana is ~ 8 hrs drive, we'll be using that as a "shakedown" to test out the new trailer and see if there's anything we need to address before DITR! :)

Plus DITR happens to be the weekend before Indy MotoGP, so on the way back I'll be unloading my Supersport with saddlebags and staying in Indy, while my Dad takes the trailer home.

DITR + Indy MotoGP = pretty darn good Vacation! :D

My brother can't make DITR this year, so I imagine we'll be planning on DITR 2013 as a family trip as well :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ummm... The picture used in the "cocktail" section of the site was taken about 3 years ago at a gas station in Morrison, Co. The Colorado Sportbike Club was doing their annual group ride. I know, I was there. Hahaha....

Anyways, I might actually be out that way. Doing a weekend trip with some friends. We're coming from Denver.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wifey and I are in.

The Durango-Ouray-Telluride loop is off the hook. Love that part of the Rockies. The San Juan's are rugged, steep, dense, and running with water. Lots of old mining artifacts. And about a jillion funky little bars.

If you're bringing an rv, and hauling your rig over the passes makes you nervous, there are some really nice rv parks in Durango. United is just inside the city limits on the trolley line. Riverside is about halfway to the ski area. Both are on the road to ouray.

And if you're willing to go over one pass, The silver summit in silverton is really nice. Big rig friendly, crawling distance to bars. Do not miss Lacy Black if she's playing at Grand Imperial. Look for the black moose who lives on the mountain east of the rv park.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
This would have been cool, I'm actually heading to Ouray in august, but right after you guys, so I'll miss you guys by a week, I'm heading there the 24th until the 30. Would love to get some posted comments each day of the ride though, this would give me ideas of where to ride or not etc.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ah man, the 11th is the next track day down in Sandia. I dunno though, cool mountains or hot albuquerque...

@NM Ducati, I'm in farmington too, when are you planning on heading up there? What are you gonna ride?

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
trying to figure a way to make it down again, such a fun ride..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ah man, the 11th is the next track day down in Sandia. I dunno though, cool mountains or hot albuquerque...

@NM Ducati, I'm in farmington too, when are you planning on heading up there? What are you gonna ride?

Sorry buddy I have been on the road & not online (which is a good thing). We are going to head up the afternoon of the 10th. Ill ride my Multistrada. You thinking of going?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will be there! I got to represent with my Tutu!

some of us from Albuq will be leaving friday morning at 7...

we will meet at the Starbucks in Bernilillo about 630 and head out to TP to pick up scott then on to Pagosa Springs and lunch in Durango.

Anyone is more than welcome to ride with us :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well the ECM @ Fontana is ~ 8 hrs drive, we'll be using that as a "shakedown" to test out the new trailer and see if there's anything we need to address before DITR! :)

Plus DITR happens to be the weekend before Indy MotoGP, so on the way back I'll be unloading my Supersport with saddlebags and staying in Indy, while my Dad takes the trailer home.

DITR + Indy MotoGP = pretty darn good Vacation! :D

My brother can't make DITR this year, so I imagine we'll be planning on DITR 2013 as a family trip as well :D
I still hope that we will be seeing you guys out there :D

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts

we will meet at the Starbucks in Bernilillo about 630 and head out to TP to pick up scott then on to Pagosa Springs and lunch in Durango.

Starbucks. Pffft, it figures. :rolleyes:

:D

·
Registered
84 Posts

Wish I could go (prior commitments) maybe will try to meet up in Bernalillo to say hi and ride out with ya for a bit. :eek:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts