Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Right after this nasty cold goes away (I live in Norway), I will look into doing some cosmetic changes to my Hypermotard SP 2013. I wanted to check if you could suggest an online store where I could order black matte Fairings for my bike. I want to change it from the White SP color to Black matte.

Also, I will look into adding the following:
1- Changing levers
2- License place mount ontop of the tire
3- Air filter (Do I need to remap if I change air filter?)
4- Frame Sliders
5- HID Light Kit
6- Matte Black Fairings / Some Carbon parts

If you ride a hypermotard and have a suggestion for any of this parts that works good for you and recommend it will be highly appreciated!

Thanks and have a safe ride!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi!

Right after this nasty cold goes away (I live in Norway), I will look into doing some cosmetic changes to my Hypermotard SP 2013. I wanted to check if you could suggest an online store where I could order black matte Fairings for my bike. I want to change it from the White SP color to Black matte.

1- Changing levers
2- License place mount ontop of the tire - rizoma but expensive
3- Air filter (Do I need to remap if I change air filter?) Any reason behind wanting this?
4- Frame Sliders - I bought speedymoto axle sliders and rizoma frame sliders.
5- HID Light Kit -
Cape voice did a nice review on YouTube for 2 different LED h4 bulbs.
Led in link 3800 Lumen H4 LED Headlight bulb

6- Matte Black Fairings / Some Carbon parts - could do black wrap, or motocomposites.com for carbon goods.

If you ride a hypermotard and have a suggestion for any of this parts that works good for you and recommend it will be highly appreciated!

See the orange above

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi!

1- Changing levers
2- License place mount ontop of the tire
3- Air filter (Do I need to remap if I change air filter?)
4- Frame Sliders
5- HID Light Kit
6- Matte Black Fairings / Some Carbon parts

Well when ure going matte black theres nothing like matte carbon is there? I have found a company that offers that for our bikes, however i have never bought anything from there myself so i cant vouch for the quality. Carbonteile für ihr Motorrad u.a. Ducati Honda Yamaha Kawasaki Suzuki | F&F Carbon Shop Go tur! (jag är svensk)

·
Registered
150 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts